Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ultimate Compassion - Enduring Hardship...page 2(Continued)

MAINTAIN AN UNBROKEN INNER AWARENESS OF OUR HIGHER CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS 

Master says " Invoke God in the temple of silence, in the temple of peace, and invoke him in bliss. Feel that He is right here and that you are addressing him with all your soul, asking him to manifest on the altar of peace, on the altar of Bliss." The more we can maintain a constant inner awareness and open to God's continual presence, the more we can see the circumstances of our lives from a more objective and detached point of view. If meditation is difficult, try to practice this and pray for more patience and ask for His help. If the answer to your problems seem unknowable, release them to Him. Say into your deepest self, "God, I do not know what to do, I give this problem to you fully, please open my heart and mind to guide me to do what is best. Reveal to me the path I cannot yet see." It is important not to seek your preferred outcome, as you will block God's revelations to you that way. Seek only what is best, and God's will. This practice not only provides an almost immediate relief from suffering, but also allows clearer vision and thought, so perhaps you can be open to solutions that are obscured by personal pain, confusion and suffering. 

Long ago, burdened with difficult problems and weary from worries, I felt I needed my mother. I prayed and meditated until I felt I was truly with Divine Mother. Into her peaceful lap, I rested my head in her lap and told her all my woes. Bathed in her Divine Light, I imagined that she stroked my hair, held me compassionately and listened. The relief and support I felt while communing with Divine Mother within me gave me the strength to endure. Telling her the story of my woes helped me see them in a different light, and openness of heart and the release of these troubles to God brought forth remedies not apparent while I was so absorbed in my own problems. 

In this earthly plane, we have learned to experience things personally, both joyful things and painful, and yet, as powerful as some events are, no earthly experience is unique. There is personal and spiritual power in realizing this, opening up the opportunity to awaken inner compassion and understanding, setting the stage for patience, forbearance and love, both of others and ourselves. 

Meditative practices increase our receptivity infinitely, but if you find yourself in difficulties with your concentration, do your very best to hold Him in your conscious thoughts, like a program or music playing in the background of our mind, and you may find that serendipitous messages will be conveyed! "Learn to be conscious of God all the time, in every act of your life. Invoke God as power in the temple of consciousness during the day, and know his embrace of peace and joy in your temple of dreams in sleep. Feel God in the temple of bliss in meditation. Having this great understanding of in realization of God, the Father of your being, you will never surrender to worries and selfishness...." 

Remember always that WE are the ones in these earthly containers who feel limitations, of space, time, and the experience of separateness from each other and from God. God and the Great Ones like our dear Master have no such limitations, they are with us always, and they can reach us in any way, anywhere, if only we can remain OPEN to their conscious presence in our lives. "May Thy Love shine forever in the Sanctuary of my devotion, andMay I be able to awaken Thy love in all hearts." -PY 
J'ai Guru! by Madhavi Devi (6.14.14)

©2014 Madhavi Devi www.MadhaviDevi.com ack.